Friday, April 27, 2007

Fire Damages Clayton Home -

These two young fire victims share flowers with Clayton firefighters Bennie Cherry following a blaze that damaged their Horne Street home. The children, Shawn and Disani Flowers, are wearing Cary and Benson EMS shirts given to them by emergency workers summoned to the scene. Photo by Carter Rabil A man and his two children escaped injury after flames broke out in their Horne Street home Thursday night. Clayton Fire Chief Lee Barbee said the fire began at the stove in the kitchen area of the home and quickly spread into the cabinets. The homeowner used a fire extinguisher to help contain the fire until crews arrived. Chief Barbee said firefighters had the flames out in less than a minute after arriving on the scene.


Post a Comment

<< Home